Top ten things to do
1. Some splash and swim fun in our toasty indoor pool (kept at 30 degrees). With glass windows overlooking the stunning Fowey Valley, you’ll still feel part of the great outdoors.
2. Don’t forget to feed the farm’s animals with Farmer Jenny – they want breakfast whatever the weather! The chickens will venture out of their smart houses to see you and are pretty professional at giving at least one egg to every family.
3. Head to our comfortable soft play barn for fun tumble time (or relax in comfy, deep sofas reading Grazia or the day’s papers and enjoy a fresh coffee for parents!).
4. Make a sand sculpture in the indoor play barn.
5. Have a family championship on our tennis table, pool table or mini table football.
6. Go and visit the guinea pigs, warm and snug in the pen in the animal barn.
7. One for the adults… hot-foot it to our stunning ‘hot’ tub-with-a-view and watch the bubbles and steam rise into the rain. Don’t forget the Prosecco!
8. Or lie in our fabulous futuristic glass pod while the raindrops slide down around you.
9. Raid Tredethick’s farm shop for Burts’ crisps, Cornish fudge and a book from our book exchange shelf.
10. Watch our blanket spot pony, Nimbus, wallow like a hippo in the squelchiest part of the field. Then take bets on how long it will take pony expert Liz to groom her afterwards?!
And one for luck: Make like Peppa and splash in the muddy puddles around the Farm! (Pop damp and mucky small piggies’ clothes into the washing machine back at the cottage)
Tredethick Farm Cottages in Lostwithiel, Cornwall, consists of eight beautifully decorated cottages which are designed for young families with cots, black-out blinds, stair gates etc. We’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to. Children love our daily animal feeding, pony rides, indoor pool and play barn and fantastic play equipment.