Farmer Jack is our jack-of-all-trades who ensures the running of Tredethick Farm Cottages in Cornwall is like clockwork. He’s also master-of-many-trades including being a farmer, plumber, boiler-fixer and general all-round expert at anything he turns his hand to.
We managed to keep Jack still for five minutes to fire our top 10 questions at him so we can find out all about him and his work at Tredethick:
1. Describe Tredethick in three words
Happy, amazing, fab-for-families.
1. Describe yourself in three words
Happy, handy, hairy.
1. What is the best part of your job?
Seeing families’ happy faces around the farm enjoying their holidays in Cornwall.
1. What is the least favourite part of the job?
Tidying up after the pigs who delight in leaving half their food all over their enclosure.
1. Are you good at riding a tractor?
1. Do you have a favourite animal?
The pigs, Plum & Crumble, who sit for me, as well as for Farmer Jenny, when I tell them too! I’m still amazed they do this. It always cracks me up.
1. Does Plum or Crumble, Tredethick’s famous Kune Kune pigs, love you the most?
I’ve accepted that I will always be second best to Farmer Jenny when it comes to Plum and Crumble. Their hearts have been stolen.
1. Which is the naughtiest goat?
The goats love me and always do everything I ask them straight away. NOT!!
1. What makes you jump out of bed in the mornings?
Normally my dog, Chad, with a big slobbery kiss unless it’s a s Sunday and we all sleep in.
1. What is your life motto?
It will all work out in the end.
Posted in People at Tredethick